Wednesday 14 July 2010

Be (All eyes apon me)

Hey guys

Hope everyone is ok. Is everyone enjoying yet another week in raining England? Isn't the place we all live lovely? If anyone comments on this saying that where they are is bright and sunny and hot I will not be amused!

I have acquired Tabby's habit of sitting with Dani and Ben on. There music is amazing and for all those who haven't heard them, you really are missing out. Myspace type in one and a half. They really are amazing. That's my bit of promoting done!

I just thought I'd upload something whilst I had time. I wonder what everyone is doing tonight. I'm going to spend some time with my amazing boyfriend. Hope everyone else is doing something fun too!

Well that's it for now I'm afraid. More soon!

Follow us and love us, over and out, Dani and Tabby. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment