Thursday 12 August 2010

Dark Roman Wine- Snow Patrol

Hey guys!

Dani here. I have just noticed that we have some new followers so I just thought I'd say thank you! :D

So here it goes:

Eadie: HEYYYY. Thanks so much for following us! I can't wait to meet you! :D

Latem: Thanks for following us but I am guessing you are one of Tabby's friends as from your picture I do not know who you are. So sorry :(

Limpit: Again, I'm afraid to say I am unaware as to who you are. But thanks for following us! :D

And they are our new followers....we now have 7 (8 is you include George twice!) followers! Thanks guys! It means a lot to us.

How is everyone? I hope everyone is enjoying their summer holidays! It is the highlight of the school year, and it really isn't that interesting! lol :D

I am off to my great aunts tomorrow so then we can go to Ireland on Sunday! I am very excited! :) annnnnnddddddd.....I got my hair cut! It is sooo short now! Just below my shoulders!

I'm not too sure what Tabby has been doing, I know she moved house the other day! :D Which is brilliant!!! :D

Anyway, talk soon....

Follow us and love us, over and out, Dani and Tabby xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment